منتديات شباب ســــــــــــــامراء
Samarra, Iraq 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Samarra, Iraq 829894
ادارة المنتدي Samarra, Iraq 103798
منتديات شباب ســــــــــــــامراء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المنتدى ملك للجميع ولايخص احد

الرئيسية1أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» المو صريح لايدخل رجاءً
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين مارس 17, 2014 3:03 pm من طرف Out.Of.Rules

» **الى طلبة جامعة سامراء .*.*. تعالو هنا بسرعة**
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 26, 2013 6:21 am من طرف القيصر

» دارميات عراقية
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين مايو 27, 2013 3:35 pm من طرف مستر الزيزفون

» دارميات عراقية
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين مايو 27, 2013 3:32 pm من طرف مستر الزيزفون

» شبيك يا وطن شــــــــــــــــو متغير علينه
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين مايو 27, 2013 3:29 pm من طرف مستر الزيزفون

» خداع بصري
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالإثنين مايو 27, 2013 3:25 pm من طرف مستر الزيزفون

» عشاق النادي الملكي
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالسبت مايو 25, 2013 11:40 pm من طرف ADMIN

» دراسة طبية: الرمان “أكسير الشباب” من الطبيعة
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 16, 2012 3:58 am من طرف قيس كريم

» فقط فـي آخـرالـليـل
Samarra, Iraq Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 07, 2012 3:52 pm من طرف مريم

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

Samarra, Iraq

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+4
بلد النهرين
ملكة الاحزان
صقر سامراء
مستر الزيزفون
8 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مريم

انثى
الجوزاء عدد الرسائل : 62
العمر : 36
العمل/الترفيه : النحت والرسم
عارضة طاقة :
Samarra, Iraq Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Samarra, Iraq Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالأربعاء مارس 25, 2009 9:13 pm

كلشششششششششششش حلوة وياريت ترجع يارب
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ALKILIDAR
عضو مميز
عضو مميز

ذكر
الجوزاء عدد الرسائل : 105
العمر : 45
الموقع : Sweden
العمل/الترفيه : computer engineer
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 25/10/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 02, 2008 6:37 pm

اول شي شكراً على الموضوع القيم
وان شاء الله ترجع سامرة مثل ما كانت بس بجهود اهلها اولا واخيراً
تحياتي
بنت سامراء
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
بنت سامراء

انثى
الحمل عدد الرسائل : 206
العمر : 36
الموقع : حبيبي العراق
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة / النت , السياحة
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2008 12:09 am

السلام عليكم والرحمة

اخوية مستر عاشت ايدك على الطرح المميز

وبصراحة انقهرت من شفت الملوية وشلون كانت

وهي من اهم معالم العراق

احساسي ما اكدر اعبر عنه بس ان شاء الله ترجع مثل ما كانت واحسن بس يرادلنة شوية صبر

اخوية دمت لنا بأبداعك وتميزك

بحفظ الله
https://samarra.forumarabia.com/forum.htm
ADMIN
المديــــــــــــــــــر العام
المديــــــــــــــــــر العام
ADMIN

ذكر
الدلو عدد الرسائل : 152
العمر : 44
الموقع : www.samarra.forumarabia.com
العمل/الترفيه : خدمة المجتمع ومســــــــــاعدة الفقراء
المزاج : متوسط
عارضة طاقة :
Samarra, Iraq Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Samarra, Iraq Right_bar_bleue

جنسيتك : عراقي
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/07/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 08, 2008 11:43 pm

عاشت الايادي
https://samarra.forumarabia.com
بلد النهرين
عضو مميز
عضو مميز

ذكر
السرطان عدد الرسائل : 183
العمر : 38
العمل/الترفيه : المجال الطبي/ الانترنيت والسياحه
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks to my brother Mr. alzizafoon wonderful topic map
Recognized by your hands
And I wish you progress in the Forum
https://samarra.forumarabia.com
ملكة الاحزان

انثى
السمك عدد الرسائل : 51
العمر : 38
العمل/الترفيه : لايوجد
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Samarra, Iraq 789tqpbyp1qnm

Samarra, Iraq 432
صقر سامراء
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
صقر سامراء

ذكر
العذراء عدد الرسائل : 165
العمر : 37
الموقع : الموقع هوة نفسة الي جان كبل بس والله ما اعرفة اني
العمل/الترفيه : كرة القدم ولعبة البسبول
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 30/07/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 27, 2008 4:36 am

السلام عليكم
عاشت ايدك اخوية مستر الزيزفون والله كلش حلوة ولو انقهرت من شفته بس الله كريم شكرا
اخوك صقر سامراء
http://www.yahoo.com
مستر الزيزفون
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
مستر الزيزفون

ذكر
السمك عدد الرسائل : 148
العمر : 44
العمل/الترفيه : تصميم البرامج وصيانة الحاسبات
المزاج : متوسط ويكولون برتقالي
عارضة طاقة :

تاريخ التسجيل : 30/07/2008

Samarra, Iraq Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Samarra, Iraq   Samarra, Iraq Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 26, 2008 8:51 pm

Samarra, about 124 km north of Baghdad, is one of the four Islamic Holy Cities of Iraq, and is considered as the largest ancient city known in the whole World with its majestic ruins which extends about 9 km horizontally and 34 km vertically along the eastern bank of the Tigris.

It was built by Caliph Al-Mu'tasim in 836 AD to replace Baghdad as the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, and abandoned by Caliph Al-Mu'tamid in 892 AD. Despite the short sojourn of the Abbasid Caliphate in Samarra, the city's artistic, literary, and scientific splendors have remained a legend in Arab history

Samarra, Iraq Almalweyya

The Great Mosque
A dominating, magnificent structure that was once the largest mosque in the Islamic world built by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil in 852 AD using bricks and clay.

It has a rectangular plan measuring 240x160 m with walls 10 m high and 2.65 m thick, supported by 44 towers. The courtyard was surrounded on all sides by an arcade. The greatest part of which was the one facing Holy Mecca.

The Mosque's minaret is the famous Spiral (Al-Malweyya), which rises 27 m away from the northern side of the Mosque to a height of 52 m. Some historians believe that it pre-dates the Mosque and that Caliph Al-Mu'tasim built it.

The Caliph's Residence
Built by Caliph Al-Mu'tasim in 835 AD to overlook the Tigris river with 700 m long front. Of its remains, nowadays, you can see a group of 3 ewans (arched facades), the central one measuring 17.5x8 m, with a height of 12 m. These ewans were called Bab Al-'Amma (The Commoners Gate): the Caliph would sit there to hear the people's complaints and suggestions, as Muslim Caliphs always took personal interest in their citizens' affairs.

Al-Askareyya Shrine
Al-Askareyya Shrine embraces the tombs of the 10th and 11th Imams, Ali Al-Hadi who died in 868 AD and his son Hassan Al-Askari who died in 874 AD and was buried next to his father. It is a sort of memorial also to the 12th Imam, about whom a superstition lingers that he will return as the Mahdi to establish peace on earth.

Al-Askareyya Shrine has a golden dome that dazzles the eye. With a circumference of 68 m wide and more than 72,000 golden pieces, it is one of the biggest domes in the Islamic world. Each one of its two golden minarets is 36 m high.

Looking in at the main gate you see a wonderfully light facade of uncluttered white and blue and turquoise patterns, and the dome, golden-scaled, grows out of it like a tree. The minaret is gold all the way up, and there is also a gold-painted clock tower. The courtyard is wide and its white walls are framed with small sea-blue tiles. The whole effect of this mosque is unfussy and fresh. And even outside it there is as yet hardly anything to confuse the eye

Samarra, Iraq Alaskareyya_shrine

Abu Duluf Mosque
Samarra was penetrated by a very long axial street called Al-Adham (the Greatest), at the end of which, 22 km away north of the modern city, are the remnants of a large mosque still mostly extant, with its beautiful courtyard and a small 19 m high spiral minaret. It was built by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil in 860 AD as a smaller version of the Great Mosque and its Spiral minaret.

Al-Ma'shouq (the Beloved) Palace
Located on the east bank of Tigris about 10 km to the north west of Samarra. A large brick-built palace laying on a high platform, with arches supporting the roof. A spiral path leads to the palace chambers, which are ornamented with clay arabesques. On the exterior are arches and pillars stuck to the walls.

This palace, sometimes called Al-Ashiq (the Lover) Palace, was built in 889 AD by Caliph Al-Mu'tamid, the last ruled in Samarra, before leaving to Baghdad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An appointment in Samarra", an old story:
Death speaks: There is a merchant in Baghdad who sent his servant to buy provisions from the market and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the market-place I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me.

She looked at me and made a threatening gesture; now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city to avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me.

The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the market-place and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threatening gesture to my servant when you saw him this morning?

That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

مع حبي لكل اهالي سامراء .
http://www.yahoo.com

Samarra, Iraq
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات شباب ســــــــــــــامراء  :: المنتديات العامة :: المنتدى العام لشباب سامراء-
انتقل الى: